[Techtalk] Recruitment ;-)

Meredydd Luff meredydd at everybuddy.com
Mon Oct 21 20:44:18 EST 2002

Well, I just read the FAQ which arrived in my inbox, and it does say that
posting an offer in Linuxchix "every now and then" is fine, so here goes.
Apologies to those who've seen this before, but there *have* been quite a few
new members since then:

I'm involved in Everybuddy, a GPL'ed universal instant messenger. We're
currently in the throes of a major rewrite
(http://www.everybuddy.com/eb-lite/index.php). The API has now pretty much
stabilised, as has the UI communications protocol. I'd like to invite anyone
who's interested to give us a hand over here!

Anyone who wants to come and help me out on the core is very welcome to do
so, but what we really *really* need right now are user interface developers.
If you can grok UIs, and know a UI toolkit well enough to write a "dumb
terminal" UI for EB-lite that offloads almost all the heavy lifting onto the
core, give us a yell!

We now return to your scheduled programming (pun intended :-P)...

Meredydd
--

MSN Developer, Everybuddy project
http://www.everybuddy.com/