[Techtalk] OT but I'm desperate.... Windows....!

Alvin Goats agoats at compuserve.com
Thu Oct 17 20:13:14 EST 2002

> However, by far and away the best ever solution to a windows server is a
> mixture of powdered aluminium and powdered rust.  Sorts them out every
> time.

You forgot the electric spark. Of course a little current through steel
wool works well too. But the powdered aluminum and powdered iron rust
won't work without some spark or heat source.

It's also a great way to guarntee that all data on a hard drive, floppy
disk, cd-rom, optical drive, bubble memory, or magnetic core memory is
TOTALLY erased!

Alvin