[Techtalk] hardware issues

Andrew showork at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 7 04:36:55 EST 2002

Hi Ken,
	All I can add is 'Yes" I too am looking for the hardware site that will
answer my hardware questions. Growing up with friends who worhed on tube
radios and TV's has allowed me to see *few* people today actualty know
hardware. They know to replace this and that part, or board, but not how
to fix a board, only that it needs replacement. And they use software to
diagnose the problem, which tells then a board is good or bad and little
else.
	There are several pages about building a PC's that give some good info.
Check google, I don't have them on my current machine. I do remember
they were not to hard to find. Also these pages were older, but they
contained pertaintent info. It may not be exactly what you are looking
for but may have some tidbits that can help.
	If you find something on you own I would like to know so tell the list.

	Andrew