[Techtalk] Compilation errors

Poppy sylph at cyber-dyne.com
Sat Oct 5 23:41:29 EST 2002

I finally figured out how to configure this so it would create the
makefile I wanted it to, but as soon as I get that far, naturally,
there's another catch.

Compilation errored out after a long list of entries like the following:

	/usr/include/libgnomeui/gnome-druid-page-standard.h:23:23:
	gdk_imlib.h: No such file or directory
	In file included from /usr/include/libgnomeui/libgnomeui.h:108,
                 from /usr/include/gnome.h:17,
                 from spawn.c:24:
	/usr/include/libgnomeui/gnome-druid-page-finish.h:23:23: 	gdk_imlib.h:
No such file or directory

And here's where it died:

	make[2]: *** [spawn.o] Error 1
	make[2]: Leaving directory
	`/home/poppy/downloaded-programs/logjam-3.0.4/libhalfgnome'
	make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
	make[1]: Leaving directory
	`/home/poppy/downloaded-programs/logjam-3.0.4'
	make: *** [all] Error 2

I don't compile often enough to have much confidence in my ability to
translate what went wrong... anyone?

--Poppy

Poppy,				  sylph at cyber-dyne.com
Friend of the Penguin