[Techtalk] X11 config-4

Andrew showork at adelphia.net
Fri Oct 4 10:21:42 EST 2002

Hi Beth,

	Do you mean to tell me you could hear the pannic? Yah I was waiting for
your answer. My previous kernel would have caused problems, Just days
ago,I upgraded using an 8.2 cd and did security updates download from
Mandrake, guess that was not enough change to cause problems. The GUI
update still gives package errors, so I went ahead and used CL with RPM.
So between the GUI upgrade tool not working for this (nvida.rpm) and your
warning I felt cause to worry. In 8.0 and now in 8.2 package errors are
common for me when attempting to upgrade with Mandrake GUI tools.

	Your config file has helped. I could use a few more if anyone wants to
send them.

	Andrew