[Techtalk] Big Question

Glen Strom gstrom at eol.ca
Wed Nov 20 13:43:29 EST 2002

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 05:10:32 -0500
Andrew <showork at adelphia.net> wrote:

> 	I deleted the message from Sylpheed. Next time how do I "expose"
> 	the
> headers.

1. From the Configuration Menu, open Common Preferences.
2. Click on the Message tab.
3. Part way down you'll see "Display short messages on header view."
Click on the Edit button next to that line.
4. You are now at the Display Header Setting box. In the lower left
corner you'll see "Show all unspecified headers." Click on the check
box.
5. Click Ok twice and the mysteries of the world will reveal
themselves to you. (Well , ok, maybe just the mysteries of the headers.)
;->

--
Glen Strom
gstrom at eol.ca