[Techtalk] I want Tux Racer dangit

Hamster hamster at hamsternet.org
Mon Nov 11 18:56:23 EST 2002

Carla, thats great that you have so much experience with so many distros. You have more patience than I do if youve played around with Gentoo! I guess a faster machine would make it less painful.

The only reason I made my suggestion was because of your comment of "out of the box". I made the incorrect assumption that that meant you werent too interested in finding out how it works, cause you just wanted RH to work out the box. Sorry for that mistake.

Hamster