[Techtalk] Moz-a-browser II

Hamster hamster at hamsternet.org
Mon Nov 11 16:33:55 EST 2002

Andrew,

Hi, Sorry to hear about your Moz problems.

I am a happy Opera user, which might be a nice alternative for you if you have no objections to something not open source. I am currently running an Opera beta, but have not had any problems with it. Opera blocks popups.

I dont personally use a dual monitor, but I have a good friend that uses Moz and xinerama with three monitors, and has no problems with stability. Cant tell you which version of Moz though. I'll ask :)

Hamster