[Techtalk] HELP:mounting from floppy and save file into floppy

Alvin Goats agoats at compuserve.com
Thu Nov 7 09:53:28 EST 2002

I see there's a lot of interest in my use of

/Jazz
/Zip
/flopa
/flopb
/cdrom
/sr0

so I'll explain a little more. I tend to make a LOT of typos!

It is easier and less retyping to mount to someplace without having to
have any extra characters (and I screw this up a lot too!) :)

So, whether it is the standard or common practice or not, it is my
Personnal Home PC, and I did what was convenient for me. Another part of
the infinite possibilities of configuring your system with Linux.

Alvin