[Techtalk] evolution and ipop3d (kinda unrelated)

nicoya nicoya at nicoya.org
Thu Nov 7 08:57:03 EST 2002

On a slightly different note regarding Ximian, I've been using it for
about a week now, and have been a bit bummed to find that while it has
an option for leaving messages on the pop server, it does not have an
option for deleting messages from the server when they are deleted
locally.  This is handy for those of us who both pop and webmail to an
account.  I know Mozilla mail supports this, but does anyone know of any
other good Linux-friendly mail clients that do?

~~~Nicoya...