[Techtalk] OSPG meeting reminder, Wed, March 13, Berkeley

Robin Rowe rower at MovieEditor.com
Mon Mar 11 19:42:04 EST 2002

OSPG Meeting Announcement

The Open Source Programmer Group meets at 7pm at Au Coquelet in Berkeley the
second Wednesday of the month, March 13, 2002. (A couple of us are having
dinner across the street at the Vege House beforehand. Contact me off list
if interested. More conventional American food is available at Au Coquelet.)

As usual, the OSPG meeting is an open forum to discuss issues related to
open source software development and documentation. If you have any burning
question about programming or maybe an interesting story about overcoming a
bug please come and share. I'll be relating what I discovered this month
learning to program the Sharp Oz770 organizer, building cheap PCs from
parts, installing a Debian ip_masq firewall, ideas for improvements to
linuxconf, ideas for a tabbed cut buffer, and project management relating to
the Film Gimp project. I look forward to hearing what ideas, frustrations,
and triumphs others have had this month. Just a suggestion, jot down your
ideas of topics to talk about beforehand.

For further info see www.LinuxMovies.org.

Thanks!

Robin