[Techtalk] Bizarre Squid issue

Jenn Vesperman jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au
Sun Mar 10 11:39:53 EST 2002

On Sun, 2002-03-10 at 10:30, James wrote:

> Any ideas on what is going on?  The ACL isn't restrictive at all.  It
> lets my entire 10.75.0.0/16 in.  Next week when I'm able to get on site
> again, I'll experiment with non-LTSP clients.  However, if I logon to
> the K12LTSP server and try to use it there, it also blocks it there too,
> so I'm slightly inclinded to believe the LTSP stuff is not at fault.

Toss us the ACLs and maybe the squid-auth section of your squid.conf.

Also check the logs to see what they say happens when the access is
denied. If possible, set Squid to maximum logging until you've captured
one or two incidents.

Jenn V.

jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/