[Techtalk] CrossOver Office

Marian Routh malke at attbi.com
Wed Jun 12 19:00:39 EST 2002

There have been some questions about CrossOver Office (run MS Office in
Linux).  I just took the plunge and ordered it so I can run Word,
Excel, and Outlook.  I have those apps on another Windows computer, but
the kids play games on it.  After they crashed it again today, I
decided to move my data, etc. over here where they can't touch it.
Anyway, I'll report my experiences if anyone is interested.  I ordered
the CD because I can wait, so it will be a while.

Cheers,

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers