[Techtalk] PHP tutorials?

Shaz shazz1001 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 9 11:50:18 EST 2002

--- Charlotte Oliver <charlotte.oliver at rcn.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>
> Which route should I concentrate on first -- PHP or
> Perl?  And
> what are some good (free) resources for learning
> them?

Well, I personally don't know either of them very well
being rather new to programming in general. I started
out on Perl a while back though so I still haven't
tried PHP at all. Anyway, I just stumbled on a couple
of sites some time ago and bookmarked them for
reference. They might be of some use to someone. =)

PHP Manual - The official online manual for PHP
http://www.php.net/manual/en/

PHP Tutorial - I think this is just for starting
out...
http://www.gimpster.com/php/tutorial/index.php

Have a great day!
-Shaz