[Techtalk] Do I even think about upgrading it?

/dev/null dev_null at iriXx.org
Mon Jul 22 21:26:37 EST 2002

i'd be very interested... a good friend (ex-boyfriend actually..) of
mine is running www.astarix.co.uk - providing linux networks & solutions
to people for a fraction of the cost of the opposition and using
recycled machines... i think it'd be invaluable for his project...

bw
miriam

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email