[Techtalk] Troubleshooting cron

P Casper sylph at cyber-dyne.com
Mon Jul 22 13:22:15 EST 2002

Sorry, I should have mentioned.... when I put tripwire --check -S
/etc/tripwire/site.key -s -M in at the command line (same arguements I gave
it in the cron) it generates the report and emails it to my user name, as
long as I run it as root.... also added the entry to cron as root.

So I know it emails me correctly. :)

--Poppy