[Techtalk] Troubleshooting cron

Poppy sylph at cyber-dyne.com
Mon Jul 22 09:24:58 EST 2002

I need some pointers on where to start troubleshooting cron...

I set up the following in my crontab for root:
59 23 * * sun tripwire --check -S /etc/tripwire/site.key -s -M

To run obviously tripwire at 11:59 every Sunday night (at least, that's
what I wanted to set up)

Happened to notice this morning that I did not have a tripwire report in
my inbox, and wondering what I should start with in order to find out
why it didn't run (and obviously fix it so I don't have to remember to
run a manual tripwire on Monday morning)

TIA!
-- poppy

--
Poppy,