[Techtalk] Red Hat and SuSE CVS configuration

Jenn Vesperman jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au
Sun Jul 21 16:57:02 EST 2002

In my book, I've got a small section about Debian's CVS repository
creation script. I want to know if Red Hat or SuSE also have scripts
like this.

| Debian Linux has a script, cvs-makerepos, which will build a
| repository based on pre-existing Debian configuration scripts. See man
| cvs-makerepos for more information and man cvsconfig for an automated
| system for configuring a Debian CVS repository.

I've hunted for such scripts on the 'net but not found any. Anyone know?

Thanks.

Jenn V.

jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/