[Techtalk] Security question and dungeons (really weird message)

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Thu Jul 11 19:59:51 EST 2002

Thanks!  I'd like to know how you found those messages! I did google
searches and didn't come up with that.

I did, however, figure out the problem was screen just before I got your
message. Earlier on IRC someone (I think Hamster) was talking about a
program called strings that finds strings in a binary file.  Using this, I
was able to determine that screen does, indeed, have some pretty creative
messages!

Jen