[Techtalk] Sound on RH7.2

BUNTER MATTHEW Matthew.Bunter at renaultvi.com
Tue Jul 2 16:31:00 EST 2002

--- Reçu de       VITEUR.BUNTERMA 04 72 96 57 77             02/07/02 16.31

All,

I can hear the KDE tune when I start up KDE and I can play a CD in XMMS and
another media player on Linux (sorry forgot the name - away from laptop
at moment).

The trouble is the volume is really low. Under the control panel in KDE
there is no information available for the sound card. I set the volume to
highest in XMMS but it is still too low.

How can I get the default medium volume level higher?

Rgs,

Matt

  -> TECHTALK(a)LINUXCHIX.ORG