[Techtalk] simple reference book on Linux

Lemanski, Lahoma J. LJLemanski at mail.ifas.ufl.edu
Thu Jan 31 11:12:38 EST 2002

There are several Good O'Reiley books on linux that are very useful for
becoming aquainted with Linux. One you might look into is "Running Linux",
it is good for installing, configuring networking and learning the basics
(commands, basic shell use and scripting) It is a very helpful text. Once
you finish with that you could get O'Reiley's "Linux in a Nutshell".
Lahoma