[Techtalk] Laptop recommendations?

Ms. Piglet listpig at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 26 17:35:38 EST 2002

I'm having a *ball* with OS X, I think you'll like it. <g>  It combines a
stable GUI environment (much more luser-friendly than gnome or kde) with the
ability to function in a very Linux-like environment....I hadn't ever really
poked at BSD systems before (except to invoke scripts, which from my
standpoint was no different than invoking them in Linux), but I really like
it.

Apple is also trying to encourage the folks who want to hack at porting
Linux and BSD stuff to OS X....

--pig, who thinks Windows would be history if Apple was ambitious enough to
write OS X for Intel......

On 1/26/02 4:24 PM,  <jeannelan at wwc.com> shared this thought:

--
Megan "Piglet" Zurawicz