[Techtalk] help!

James james at james-web.net
Fri Jan 25 20:21:28 EST 2002

You could try making a rescue disk or a small floppy based distro
(Neptune Linux comes to mind).  Maybe try to run fsck then.

Some others might have better ideas.  In the past when I've had a
problem, I just ripped out the Install CD and reinstalled everything.

Good luck, Katie.  I hope you get things working again.  Let us know how
it goes.

- James