[Techtalk] Re; Flashplayer and PPPD error 12 and HTML editor

Telsa Gwynne hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk
Thu Jan 17 12:41:38 EST 2002

On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 01:26:40PM +0000 or thereabouts, raen7 at ihug.com.au wrote:
> Dear Techtalk,

[SuSE problems I know nothing about snipped]

> Lastly does anyone have a favourite editor they use for writing HTML. A
> friend of mine raves about BBEDIT for Mac and all the HTML auto checks it
> has. Does Linux have something as neat?

You know, this comes up right after favourite mailers! We really
should collate these things, or at least a list of links to the
archives on these threads.

I don't have many pages, so I am boring and write it in a text editor
with frequent reference to the validator, so I can't really help with
the names of tools.

Telsa