[Techtalk] C programming "course"

Jenn Vesperman jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au
Fri Jan 11 23:02:07 EST 2002

On Fri, 2002-01-11 at 14:12, Julie wrote:

> Rather than something that's reference-y, how about something more
> like a college textbook?  I'd be more than happy to help however I
> can. But don't make me look at a book I hate!

Is it necessary to all use the same book at all?

If you're planning to ask one of the currently-competent techs we have
to run the course, maybe that person could set exercises and problems &
type in explanations, take questions, provide answers - and people could
use whichever book suited them.

Maybe it depends on the personal style of your chosen teacher/s, as
well.

Jenn V.

jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/