[Techtalk] Hosting multiple websites from one user on Apache

leslie at freakybutt.net leslie at freakybutt.net
Fri Jan 11 00:39:37 EST 2002

Is there any way you could just paste your httpd.conf in an email for me
to have a look at it? I'm not sure if the lists allow such a long email so
you could send it to leslie at freakybutt.net if that is a problem. If so I
can take a look at it and see if maybe I can see what's going on. Because
from what you say it sounds a bit confusing as to what the problem could
be.

- Leslie