[Techtalk] Hosting multiple websites from one user on Apache

Amber delirium at javanet.com
Thu Jan 10 10:11:04 EST 2002

I am pulling up different websites for each host.  For example. I have
thedreamer.cx hosted out of my public_html directory, I want geekpixie.com
to be hosted out of a different directory ( tried aiming the doc root at
another folder in my home directory but no cigar) since it is an entirely
different site.
So not the same website for the hosts, different hosts, different sites as
well. :)
Thanks for the suggestion though!  Will be useful for other things I hadn't
started on yet.
Thanks,
Amber