[Techtalk] Re: [Volunteers] Re: [Issues] [val: Female-only techtalk]

leslie at freakybutt.net leslie at freakybutt.net
Thu Jan 10 04:14:46 EST 2002

I for one am against having a female-only list. If a female only list is
eventually decided and takes affect. Then once it is formed and females
subscribe to that list and begin to post their messages there instead of
Techtalk, where does that leave all the guys? I'm not saying that is how
it will end up in the end and that even though females subscribe to the
female-only that they will stop posting to techtalk. But I like having the
guys on the list and hearing their point of views as well as receiving
help from them. What I worry about is once a new list is formed for
female-only, will the techtalk list eventually loose it's abundance of
messages due to lack of participation in the list?

- Leslie