[techtalk] Which mail client is best for viewing/sorting mail?

Tania Morell tmorell at myquadrant.net
Wed Jan 9 14:17:07 EST 2002

Hiya,

Thanks so much for the mailing lists suggestions.   If anyone still has more
suggestions, I'll be happy to try those too..

I've been meaning to switch over to a unix mail client for months/years now
(been lazy).  A single/central d/l point for e-mail.  As it stands now, I
have multiple mail clients d/l e-mail at home and work and you know how it
can get when mail is split up and you have to figure out where you left off
all the time.  I had been planning on mutt with and procmail for filtering.
Is procmail the only option for sorting mail?   which client do y'all use,
mutt, pine, or something else?      I'll be using this for reading/sorting
dozens of e-mail from lists.

Thanks,
-T