[Techtalk] perl mail script troubles :o(

Nicole Zimmerman colby at wsu.edu
Wed Jan 2 21:56:37 EST 2002

Talking to myself again.

There is also a problem with the file Mail/Mailer/smtp.pm. Replacing the
smtp.pm from stable with the smtp.pm from testing correctly sends the
mail... otherwise I don't see 250 Queued mail for delivery and 221 closing
transmission channel and I never receive the message.

I suspect this smtp.pm issue is the ONLY issue I faced... when I look back
at my code on the testing box, the hash is set up identical to the one on
the stable box... honestly it feels like a miracle that it works. ;o)

Thanks Kai for your help. :o)

-nicole

At 20:44 on Jan 2, Nicole Zimmerman combined all the right letters to say: