[Techtalk] What I did over the Christmas Holidays!

Caitlyn Martin caitlynmaire at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 1 09:14:27 EST 2002

Hi, Jenn, and everyone else,

> I'm using Evolution nowadays - we have personal machines that are
> powerful enough to compile on painlessly, and three of us geeks share a
> cable connection so downloading and running GUI stuff is fine for us.

I'm using it too, but only for mail I know will be in English <sigh>.
Currently my Hebrew mail goes to a different mailbox.

> The only glitch I have with it at the moment is that it's not
> recognising/filtering the linuxchix mail into my linuxchix folder!
> Other mailman lists: no problem. Linuxchix? Nope.

It works fine for me with LinuxChix in evolution 1.0 under Mandrake
8.1.  My filters look like this:

If Recipients contains techtalk at linuxchix.org move to folder Techtalk
If Recipients contains grrltalk at linuxchix.org move to folder Grrltalk

and so on.

FWIW, Techtalk, Grrltalk, Issues, etc... are subfolders of LinuxChix,
which is a subfolder of Computing, which is a subfolder of Inbox.  It
all goes to the proper folders.

All the best,
Caity