[Techtalk] wanted: ace network writer seeking fame and fortune

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Sat Feb 16 23:02:12 EST 2002

Computer Bits Magazine www.computerbits.com needs a networking columnist-
wan, lan, telecom, DNS, TCP/IP, whatever your heart desires. I would, for my
own personal gratification, like to see some howtos on diagnosis and
troubleshooting.

The pay is feeble, $50- $100. (enough to make a difference in my lifestyle!)
The big benefit is the exposure, and adoring email from devoted fans.
Computer Bits is well-respected and has a loyal following. Being a real live
published author gives you status as an expert and people think you're really
cool. The print edition is distributed in the greater Portland, Oregon
region, and of course the Web edition reaches the whole world. I get fan mail
from all over the globe.

There's a lot of talent here on Linuxchix, I would love to see one or more of
my fellow Chix appear in the Bits. Please contact me off-list for more
information. Writer's guidelines are here:
http://www.computerbits.com/aboutus/authors.htm
--
Carla Schroder, ace PC goddess