[Techtalk] Linuxchix book review pages

Jenn Vesperman jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au
Sun Feb 3 01:45:43 EST 2002

On Sun, 2002-02-03 at 00:00, Lahoma Lemanski wrote:
> Good morning Ladies,
> I would be happy to do the book review section on the website

Welcome and thank you. Yes, it can wait - or it can be done by a group
of people in cooperation.

My thought is to produce a 'Recommendations' section of the website,
that includes recommended books, websites and software. Each could be
done by a subsection author, if that is preferred.

Submissions can be by a form or by email, or simply by being gleaned
from discussion on the lists (people's own words only being reposted
with permission, of course).

I don't know that it needs a separate list - that can be determined by
discussion.

Lahoma (and anyone who wants to help with this), please subscribe to
'volunteers at linuxchix.org'. Email that list when you're ready to get
started, and we'll give you a login to alter the webpages.

Jenn V.

jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/