[Techtalk] PHP HOWTO at LDP

Tabatha Persad tabatha3 at attbi.com
Tue Dec 24 02:31:57 EST 2002

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to drop in, since it's been a while, and let you know that
we're undertaking a rewrite of the PHP HOWTO at the LDP.

I've been on the job as Review Coordinator for about a month or so,
replacing Joy Goodreau (who remains Collections Editor), and have
emailed the LDP discussion list calling for folks who would be
interested in writing about PHP to drop me a line so that we can create
a team effort.

Since this is one of my favorite places, I just thought I'd let you know
here too!  I know that this is a fairly busy time for everyone, even
myself, so I'm hoping to have a team ready in a couple of weeks.  If
interested, you may want to join the discussion list there
(http://www.tldp.org/mailinfo.html#maillists) - even just to let us know
what YOU are looking for in a PHP HOWTO!

Thanks very much.  Happy holidays, and best wishes in the new year!

--
Tabatha Persad
Web: www.merlinmonroe.com