[Techtalk] Chasing Understanding

Andrew showork at adelphia.net
Thu Dec 12 13:59:15 EST 2002

Hey,,,
	Jenn, Thanks for the link, I now know Austrialia has at least two
cities, Sidney per the Olympics and Melbourne. You guys even look to
have somewhat tall buildings in Melborne ;-). I might add I was born in
Boston, from across the river  (standing by MIT), Boston and the picture
of Melborne at night look similiar.
	If you visit me you will be about 110 miles south-south east of
Montreal, Canada
http://www.state.me.us/

	Andrew