[Techtalk] multiple domains, single server

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Thu Dec 12 12:47:19 EST 2002

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002, Malcolm-Rannirl wrote:
> I'm not particularly attached to qmail if there's an easier way of
> doing it with another mail server. (Rebuilding and reinstalling qmail
> is not one of my favourite activities, but the patches linked don't
> seem too bad).

It sounded from one of Raquel's posts like it is possible to do this
with sendmail.

The following links elaborate:

http://www.sendmail.org/virtual-hosting.html (have a look at 'reverse
mapping')

and:

http://www.sendmail.org/m4/masquerading.html

[I'm not at all familiar with sendmail, so these links alone may not do
precisely what you want. I'm sure techtalking sendmail users will be
happy to elaborate if they can.]

-Mary