[Techtalk] multiple domains, single server

Rod Roark rod at sunsetsystems.com
Wed Dec 11 12:18:49 EST 2002

Regardless of what you put in the headers, anyone who cares
will do a reverse lookup on the IP to see where it came
from.  Forging it will just make you look like a spammer
(are you one?).

What I would do is put the mail server on an IP that
corresponds to a generic-sounding domain name.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/