[Techtalk] multiple domains, single server

Rod Roark rod at sunsetsystems.com
Wed Dec 11 11:04:42 EST 2002

The "From:" header comes from the mail client, so I'm having
a bit of trouble understanding what the problem is.

If it's that you don't want recipients poking around in the
mail headers and seeing that the "received from" host
is in some other domain... well, frankly I think that's
carrying vanity a bit too far.  :-)

Cheers,

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/