[Techtalk] Re: Help for KDE Konquerer

sslyon at kerrlake.com sslyon at kerrlake.com
Mon Dec 2 15:06:32 EST 2002

I am having to write from the library as I am having trouble stay8ing connected to my ISP.  I keep getting a message that says "deamon died error code #19" but I do not have anyway to reference Code #19.  Can anyone tell me what this means as I want to bve connected to my ISP again without getting kicked off.  I have had the phone company out and they found a misplaced ground wire.  I still get kicked off just as soon as my modem connects with my ISP.  I am just not getting any flow through the phone wires I have received and sent less than 100 packets.  What could be wrong?  What is Code #19 having to do with a Daemon that dies right after connection?

Sarah