[Techtalk] Simply Hardware-It's Baack

Andrew showork at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 26 15:21:00 EST 2002

Meredydd Wrote;
>There are HOWTOs out there, but I found them rather too verbose - if
>you want I'll post a quick guide for you and then follow up.

	It would be great of you to post a quick guide along with
url's to those How to's. I found some 1998-99, all last century
stuff.(-: (-;  :-)  As said I use Mandrake,  it would be nice to use
the two screens I've got used to over the years, in setting up my new
box. One monitor is a donated 15" Packard Bell the other a 19" CTX.
	Should I consider going up to ver. 4.20 from what I hope is 4.01

	Have a nice Day!,
		Andrew