[Techtalk] gnome2 - heeeeelllpppp!!!!

/dev/null dev_null at iriXx.org
Sat Aug 24 02:21:57 EST 2002

On Saturday 24 August 2002 02:12, mc wrote:

> I just reinstalled Ximian (long story, maybe I will post later), there
> is a preview channel in Red Carpet for Gnome 2, maybe that has the
> updates too?

yes, that sounds like a good idea... much easier too :)

i havent tried Red Carpet before.. just a little wary of how well it will work
on my mandrake system - i had a lot of problems getting things to install
which conflicted with the .mdk packages.... which system are you running?

bw
miriam
--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

cat /dev/sda1 > /dev/dsp

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk