[Techtalk] UPS suggestions?

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Sun Aug 11 08:17:44 EST 2002

We just had a power outtage, which got me thinking ... maybe a UPS would be a good idea. Does
anyone have a suggestion for a decent UPS that will work with Linux that isn't too expensive?
I know that APC has some UPSes that work with Linux, but APC prices tend to be pretty high.
This might be because they have the highest quality products, but I'm kind of on a budget, so
I'd like to keep the UPS choice as inexpensive as possible (without getting something flaky).

Thanks!

Jen