PHP & Webdev (was Re: [Techtalk] Website Building Program For Dummies)

Scott scott at scottah.com
Fri Aug 9 16:17:48 EST 2002

At 08:29 PM 8/9/2002 +0100, Sophie wrote:
>I've been enjoying php and postgresql quite alot... it's a productive way
>to relax. Well, almost productive ;)
>My efforts can be seen at http://cats.meow.at/~sophie/

Sophie-

I would enjoy hearing the details, I like your site and it is close to what
I am trying to do with my
own site, so any ideas are welcome.  Did you create your own blog software
or using one of the ones
out there.

I have "been meaning" to get to finding one or writing one for myself.  I
just started my new job of
running an ISP a month ago and I have my hands full at the moment with
upgrades.

-Scott