3rd [Techtalk] kernel What have i done

Andrew showork at adelphia.net
Thu Aug 8 03:39:30 EST 2002

Hi

	Yes I did the sym link /usr/src/linux /usr/src/linux-2.4.19.
Then went on to do make dep and got the same old "file not found"
error, listed in the previous e-mail info.
	I too think make is looking for a file, but do not know
which,where, or how to fix it. Cleaning out the /usr/src/...file did
not do anything.
	**So are you saying cleaning it out, as I did, will not
affect re-boot or start-up? That is good news.

	Andrew

	    Have a nice Day!,
		Andrew