[Techtalk] Trouble with Custom Kernel

Beth Johnson linux.chick at verizon.net
Fri Apr 26 14:56:33 EST 2002

On Tue, 2002-04-23 at 02:31, Zohar, Itai wrote:

> If the compilation still gives you the same problems, you can try removing
> support for tulip & tulip_old from the kernel during the make config

Thanks, Itai.
The problem was that there was a problem with the configuration trying
to put in both tulip and tulip_old.  So I edited the makefile in the
/net/drivers directory and removed all references to tulip_old.  It
compiled just fine.

So now I'm having other problems, but that one is fixed!
Thanks,
Beth
--
  /\/\    Beth Johnson