[Techtalk] New to Linux, having problems with mouse recognition in YDL 2.2

Ms. Piglet listpig at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 22 00:17:59 EST 2002

Old Apple mice use an ADB connection, not PS/2 or USB, so that's the sort of
driver you're looking for....(new Apple mice are USB.  As far as I know,
Apple has never used PS/2......but I could be in error.)

According to the YDL website they support ADB mice, so it's probably just a
case of knowing which driver you're hunting; it should be in there
somewhere.

--pig

On 4/21/02 10:41 PM,  <buzzygirl at isd.net> shared this thought: