[Techtalk] Debian potato->woody upgrade?

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Wed Apr 3 01:20:50 EST 2002

I've decided I'm not a "stable" sort of gal, so I'm looking to upgrade my
stable debian to testing.   (I'm not terribly surprised that stable isn't
recent enough for me, but I thought I'd give it a shot.)  Unfortunately, I
don't see a document anywhere telling me how this is best done...  Can
someone here refer me to one?

I don't mind reinstalling from scratch if that turns out to be what's best,
(In fact, I might do it for kicks just because I'm expecting to have enough
time to play with it next week) but I imagine there's something
simpler.  Is just s/stable/testing through my list of package servers going
to do it, or what else do I need to know?  Any warnings?

Thanks,

  Terri