[Techtalk] New to the list...new to linux

Tianna Thomas tiannat at hitsites.com
Sat Sep 29 18:13:51 EST 2001

Unfortunatly, I'm working with the box remote...so gnome is out of the
question.  Is there a web GUI for this type of stuff?  I know that Win2k has
a nice web based admin...anything similar available for linux?

I am SO hiring a Unix admin on Monday...wonder if it's too late to get the
ad in the sunday paper? Oh wait...they won't let me...I gotta learn all of
this on my own.  DARNIT.

Tianna