[Techtalk] What is "The Best NIC for Linux"?

Sharon Stock sharon at technolope.org
Thu Sep 27 13:19:41 EST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jesika" <tx-kewtie at satx.rr.com>

<snip>does anyone know where they put out the list of things the incoming
> college freshman can relate to?  It had things like what presidents they
> would remember, what events they've lived through, what technologies are
too
> old for them to have seen first hand, and those such things.

The first 2005 version of that list arrived via an email joke list (see below
for text)... I went to the web site of the college it was supposed to be from
and their list was different:
http://www.beloit.edu/~pubaff/releases/mindset_2005.html

Here is the original:

Take care all,
Sharon
--
Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to
understand.