[Techtalk] LBJ (off topic)

Jennifer S. Davis jsd at jenn.ca
Wed Sep 26 20:41:04 EST 2001

Not all of us are American.  I knew that LBJ was the US preident in the
60s, but little more.  I don't think he knew too much about Unix/Linux.  I
think he was a Democrat.  However, I am far more knowledgable in my own
country's history from that time period, despite not being alive during
it as I am Annie is with hers.  I do agree with the need to know our
history.  Sometimes I am horribly shocked by some people's ignorance
(sometimes my own), but we can't expect everyone to know everything.

Jenn
jsd at jenn.ca